1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Adirondack Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at CareCredit Payment Options.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest-Free For 6 or 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Another possible option is through OneMain Financial, a local lending institution located at 51 Smithfield Blvd, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Phone number (518) 566-9008. Ask one of our staff members for information about OneMain Financial who offers a quick and easy application process to help you pay for those unexpected veterinarian expenses. For more information follow this link: OneMain Financial Plattsburgh Branch